Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer dreams

I saw this floating cabin in Sköna Hem 2 years ago and it's been in my head ever since. Isn't it a great design? It is actually a boat, so the owners can enjoy a different scenery from their cabin whenever they like. I guess it's not too practical if you have small kids (or dogs who are water crazy). But apart from that, I think it must be a fantastic way to spend a summer holiday, preferably in a Scandinavian archipelago. Dream on...


The motors around the back.

If this tickles your fancy and you want to see more photos from the article (and/or read it if you understand Swedish), click here.

4 comments:

Francesca said...

amazing. a total dream. one day...

Pergolina said...

love that kitchen! something about compact kitchens making it all work is so attractive.

thanks for sharing. xo b

AMM blog said...

A floating cabin sounds wonderful!

Traveling Mama said...

wow! Sign me up! Love this!