Saturday, March 26, 2011

Latest pattern purchases

My Orla obsession never ends. I finally got my hands on a piece from her latest House collection. It was a difficult decision, but I ended up with this navy blue lidded cookie jar. I think it blends in OK with all the other jars and things.

The other house item I brought home from London this time was this cushion, bought at The London Transport Museum. I remember the days when that fabric adorned the seats of British Rail. It now adorns my lounge.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

ellis looks impressed! when oh when will they learn to appreciate our amazing taste! ;)
did you get anything at the mid century modern show? x

Ideas To Steal said...

a perfect choice. The navy blue would have looked good in my home too :) Have a fab sunday

melissa / Ideas To Steal

designhund said...

elsker mønsteret på den krukken, den passet helt perfekt sammen med samlingen din!
klem Tone