Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More from the collections


I thought I'd post this while I'm at it: it's a vintage porcelain coffee set from Arabia, Finland. The design is called Pallas. I got this full 12 sets at a local flee market a few years ago. I think I paid about $46 (or £22) for it all. However, with my social life being what it is these days, and most of our friends seeming to have big problems travelling to the not very remote place where we live... (You know who you are!)...it doesn't get to come out of the cupboards very often, unfortunately.

PS. Just remembered the last time these were used; at a theme party I gave a while back. The theme was Stepford Wives (the original 70's film). Lots of great frocks!

1 comment:

perfect bound said...

Lucky you for scoring such a sweet find. I would use them everyday. Make new friends and invite them over! These are too good not to show off.