Friday, October 2, 2009

Most stylish TV series? Ever?

I know I am late, but I just recently started watching the TV series MadMen. I bought series one on dvd a Friday not long ago and sat through it that same weekend, then went out and bought series two the following Monday. I am hooked! I have saved the last episode of series two for tonight... I will be longing for more when it's over. I know you lucky guys in the US are already being served the third series, and I can't wait for it to be released over here.



Not only is this one of the most stylish programmes on TV these days – from the interior to the clothes - but it's a great production all around. Storyline, characters, cast, music... Oh, how I hope it never ends!

3 comments:

Juniper said...

I totally totally agree, we brought back season two with us last time we visited the states and had finished it within three weeks, I miss it, the characters, interiors, dialogue and outfits. It's I think one of my all time favourites, am longing for a good serious to be shown in our neck of the woods.
-J
p.s. Great collections of stills, especially the first and last!

Marieinwonderland said...

Min favoritt også. Og så gjennomført i alt! Love it!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I watched the first 2 seasons on DVD as well, before I started watching the 3rd season on TV. My husband and I watched 3-4 episodes at a time! We were hooked. I think this winter I'm going to have a couple of Mad Men marathons and re-watch the first two seasons. There are so many amazing set details that are easy to miss because I'm paying attention to the dialogue.

P.S. Thanks for identifying the little red cabin's location as Norway. I thought it was in Norway, but I didn't want to mislabel it. I'm really hoping to make a Scandinavian trip in the next few years. Norway is so gorgeous! And I love Scandinavian design!