Thursday, April 3, 2008

I love HM in the spring time


Well, I love HM all through the year, to be honest. In a week from tomorrow, on April 11, Swedish high street fashion giant Hennes & Mauritz are releasing their collaboration with Finnish design legend Marimekko - a clothing collection for women, men and children, consisting of retro items with bold vintage graphic prints. I've waited months for this! I might actually be one of those sad people queueing up in front of the shop doors Friday morning... (All photos courtesy of H&M).

3 comments:

emma ::emmas designblogg:: said...

I love Marimekko and I love H&M, but the combination might be just a little bit too bold for my taste.

I am much more excited about the collaboration with Comme des Garçon this autumn. They are even doing a perfume, and CdG perfumes are always excellent, so I have big hopes for that one!

Janne said...

I hear you, Emma. I can just see myself coming home with bold print HM/Marimekko stuff and never having the guts to actually wear it...:-)

And yes - CdG/HM should be good!

Unknown said...

that is such good news! i wonder if the marimekko lines will be available in the states as well...?