Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stavangerflint by Stanley Salvesen

About two years ago I found the blue-ish grey bowl above at some fleamarket. I didn't know anything about it, I just really liked the design. Then, a couple of months ago my good friend Cecilie gave me some items as she was clearing out her cupboards (good girl!). I was thrilled to get my hands on the beautiful yellow vase also in the pic. It went SO well with the bowl :-) A short time after, I was researching some Stavangerflint info for a blog post, and I found this:

My two items were related! (Items # 109 and #107). The designer is Stanley Salvesen – I love his name, btw. Not to mention all the other fab items he designed for Stavangerflint. Click here to see more.

1 comment:

Cecilie said...

Hah, fantastisk!! Og så bra at du hadde noe i samme serien. :)