Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New vintage finds

A week and a half since my last post... Not good. Sorry, folks! Hopefully I will be a bit more active posting as my work schedule is significantly reduced at the moment.

Fleamarket high season has just been, and I purchased these bits (and then some):

Arabia or Finel coffee pot (not stamped). I've been looking for this for a looong time...


Small ceramic dishes (ashtrays, probably) by Norwegian ceramist Konrad Galaaen
for Porsgrund.

I've featured this ashtray/dish before, but now it has a big and wonderful vase to accompany it. Both by Norwegian ceramist Finn Hald.

Now, this hanging disc decoration is signed, but I can't make out the name. I'm not sure I love it, but I think it might grow on me...

6 comments:

Minna said...

The red Finel´s coffee pan is decorated by Esteri Tomula. You can Google her, she´s "touch" is really nice.

Anonymous said...

Janne,
Ble nostalgisk av de askebegrene. Legger merke til at du og mamma har lik smak. Mye av det du samler på, vokste jeg opp med uten egentlig å sette pris på det. Frykter at Kine har kvittet seg med mye :(

Janne said...

Ellen (sorry - Anonymous): Ja, de røde keramikkflisene, for eksempel...

Janne said...

Minna: Thanks for the tip!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Fantastic finds! Love the coffee pot!

Zoe, Conversation Pieces said...

Love the zesty coffee pot :)