Friday, September 19, 2008

Orla Kiely at Heal's!


Two pieces of good news for me today, the first one being that Heal's is now selling a huge and fantastic home collection of Orla Kiely designs - everything from furniture to wash cloths. I'd take ANY item from this collection, but here are some of my favorites. Can't wait to get that double duvet and pillow covers... (but in yellow or blue, though? Let me think...)

The second piece of good news is that ReadyMade magazine wants to print something about my cushions. I hope to be able to post the result here later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news miss J.
Congrats, hope your pillows from now on will sell like hot-cakes and you have to come to NYC to get more scarfs.

Francesca said...

it's the sideboard i love the most. looking forward to seeing the readymade update.