Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged

OK, so I was tagged by Sara of Happysilly about 3 weeks ago... I didn't act on it then as I didn't (and still don't) have 8 virtual blog friends who haven't already been tagged. (I'm still relatively new to blogging, mind you). Now I see that the tagging thing is going around again, so I thought I might as well join in/gatecrash the party. Here goes. 8 mundane facts about me, if anyone is interested:

1. My dream at the moment is to have a small modular house/shed at the end of the garden that can function as my studio.
2. I play the lottery every week - the same numbers every time. They simply have to clock in at some point!? That'll be when I get my house in the garden.
3. I throw probability theories to the wind. I think that in the end it's all 50/50. You either get it or you don't.
4. I don't believe there's such a thing as luck. Coincidences, yes. (Although I use the words lucky and unlucky all the time).
5. I'm the slightly embarassed owner of a nearly complete set (13) of Jane Fonda workout video tapes. (Including a menopausal one.) If anyone has Favorite Fatburners in PAL format, please give me a signal.
6. You wouldn't believe point 5 if you saw me.
7. I'm a Prince fan. Well, I kind of fell out of interest with his music mid-90s. But still hoping he'll be back to his former glory. Soon!
8. I've been editing this list about 6 times now.

I tag Cecilie of Happymeat...

1 comment:

Francesca said...

i have that shed dream too...i already have quite a big brick garage but i really really really want a bachkit.