Sunday, July 26, 2009

You asked for it. More Stockholm pics.

It seems I'm not the only one who can't get enough of Stockholm, so based on your comments recently, I give you more:
Crossing the bridge from Norrmalm to Skeppsholmen (to go Moderna Museet). I like this particular spot, as you have a great view of the city in all directions.

A view across to Gamla Stan and the Royal Palace.

Dresses in the vintage section of the Ikea at Liljevalchs exhibition.
Another view from the Rosendal gardens.

'Brilliants' earrings by Maria Sköldin, from her 'Granny' collection. Made of brushed steel. I got these from the museum shop at Moderna Museet and I love them.

And now for something I didn't get, but was very attracted to. A Stockholm serving tray from Designtorget. (I got the postcard instead.. much less to carry home :-) Maria Holmer Dalgren is the designer. If you like this, you should also check out her other items.

3 comments:

And So I Whisper said...

Wow, love those dresses, especially the balloon dress with the colorful african looking fabric.

Donatella said...

I saw that lovely tray too but I resisted the temptation! Next time though....I'll fly with a bigger case!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Yay for more Stockholm pics! That tray is so cool.