Saturday, July 23, 2011

Edited blog post

Due to everything that's been going on here in Norway this weekend, I’m not really in the mood to blog much.

On Saturday night Prince was meant to play Oslo and I was meant to be there. (The concert has of course been postponed.) I did have a Prince song posted here, but have decided to remove it as it might seem inappropriate. (My original blog post title was also unfortunate, I have realised.)

PS. In case you should wonder, I have not been directly affected by the tragic events that have taken place. Me, my family and my friends (as far as I know) are OK. As a Norwegian it's impossible not to feel affected today, though.

I hope to be back soon with more regular posts.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

The news has been utterly horrifying, I can't quite get my head around one person inflicting so much pain. In a small country it's impossible to be completely removed from events like this, I know it's so here in New Zealand too, you always know someone who knows someone at the very least. My heart goes out to all the families who have lost someone, and everyone in Norway because I can't imagine how horrible it must be.

dropstitch said...

Watching the news over the last couple of days has just been horrible, even from another country. I hope Prince comes back to Oslo soon. Take care.

Lisa Kjellerød said...

Happy to hear you are all well. What a terrible time for Norway. See you soon x