Friday, October 9, 2009

Busy bee + Wooden Donkey

The lack of posts recently is due to being a busy bee at freelancing (graphics) again. I'll try my best to keep up with you all the same... My blog feed is also taking time these days - some days there are like 90 posts to read up on. There are just too many interesting blogs out there! (And I probably only subscribe to a fraction of them.)

Anyway - thanks to reading Conversation Pieces, I found the link to a great little web shop for 'quirky vintage' - Wooden Donkey. I dived straight in and snapped up these two little purchases:

Set of 6 metal coasters.
Bowling pin dolls. Aren't they cool? I think they will look really good on my shelf above the sofa.

5 comments:

Francesca said...

oh yes i love those dolls! and of course the plates. gonna have a looky now. x

Francesca said...

oh man! i've been after this for sooo long! and it's already sold. bums!
http://www.woodendonkey.bigcartel.com/product/arabia-finland-finel-heart-bowl

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I love these! What a fun vintage shop, exactly my style. I bookmarked it for some up-coming shopping.

Anonymous said...

Rather nice blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Best wishes

casapinka said...

Those coasters are soooo wonderful. I'd hang at least one on the wall!!!! Love them.