Thursday, May 8, 2008

Garden shed/workshop



I've been dreaming about a little house at the end of our garden that I can use as a workshop.This fabulous one above is from English interior magazine Living Etc. some years back.
However, putting up something like this is way out of our budget. Instead, I'm planning on setting up a workshop in our existing shed (which is connected to the house) and rather move as much as possible out of there and into a more ordinary garden shed. I'd quite like something like this one (below). With a lick of paint, of course. It comes as a flat pack and costs about $3 300 (NOK 16 900). They are quite easy to put up. (Apparently..) I'm lucky enough to have a handy dad with a surplus of building materials, and hopefully he'll be able to put up something similar. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might be interested in Shed Working it's a site about setting up office in your garden, there's lots of designers and similar people there.