Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thrift finds





I had a good day thrift shopping yesterday. I had seen this vase in the window of a summer-closed thrift store last week, and eagerly been waiting for the shop to open so that I could get my hands on it... It looks like an Aldo Londi design (for Bitossi, Italy), but I am not sure if it's the real thing or a copy (it has some kind of signature underneath). If anyone knows, I'd be happy to hear from you!

The other items are vintage Figgjo and Stavangerflint.

4 comments:

sara said...

I like all your nice things. i've tagged you in my blog, feel free to join me if you want :) Check out the rules on my blog:)

Janne said...

Thanks Sara! I will check it out.

Francesca said...

i'm coming to your house tomorrow to steal all your lovely things!

Janne said...

Thanks, Francesca - you gave me a good laugh there!