Thursday, December 2, 2010

Designers Christmas Fair in Oslo this weekend

If you are in Oslo this weekend, make sure to visit the Designers Christmas Fair at DogA (Centre for Design and Architecture). It's open 10-18 both days.

I will be there selling a new line of products - this time in collaboration with my friend Maggie. (More on this in a later post.)

Getting everything ready in time has prevented me from spending much time blogging recently. I have some 394 blog posts to catch up on in my RSS feed at the moment too...

PS! The absolutely stunning poster (above) for the Christmas fair is designed by top Norwegian illustrator and designer Cecillie Ellefsen.

3 comments:

line said...

good luck!

Francesca said...

oh my goodness, again?! how can it be a year since the last one? looking forward to hearing about your new collaboration. x

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Love the poster. I hope the new, very cool project went over well at the fair.