Thursday, April 2, 2009

My first blog award!


Thank you so much, Dee Beale, for giving me the Kreativ Blogger award. It makes me feel like I should give an acceptance speach ;-) Let me just take the opportunity to thank all you guys out there who read my blog!

However, this award comes with a duty: The rules are I have to list 7 things I love then share the award with 7 more people.
These seven (random) things I love:
1. Dogs
2. Coffee
3. Chocolate
4. Fleamarkets
5. Receiving parcels in the post
6. Planning my next shopping trip to Ikea
7. A freshly cleaned house

I now have to pass the reward onto 7 more bloggers. Here you go: Sweet Paul, Skinny Laminx, Mel Bombardiere, Plush-A-Holic, The Bedlam of Beefy, Mrs Eliot Books and last but not least Inspiration Bubble. I love all your blogs equally, and I'm sure some of you might already have this award, but I'm also sure another one won't hurt!

4 comments:

Biba said...

Ooooh thank you! I am more than happy to receive this award again :)

I too love receiving parcels in the post (from ebay!) and ikea planning!!

So pleased you've added the follow widget.

Francesca said...

ahhh, thank you janne! i will get myself together a list of 7 lovely things (not hard) and then share the award.
x

mel bomba said...

Thanks a bunch!!

sweet paul said...

I put the award up on my blog and can you belive that no one sent it on......
Kinda sad