Friday, February 13, 2009

I've been tagged

The lovely Biba over at Inspiration Bubble tagged me. These are the rules: Write 6 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you, post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged.

So, here goes:

1. I'm a compulsive shopper of pottery with retro patterns. (As you might have realized if you've visited this blog before).

2. I hope to someday make use of all the pattern inspiration I have gathered up and try to make some patterns myself. Fabric print, possibly.


3. Almost all my furniture is either Ikea or vintage finds/hand-me-downs.

4. I've become addicted to coffee (just as well I have enough cups to support my addiction).

5. I hope to one day own an Eames rocker, preferably with a greyish glassfibre seat and waltnut runners.

6. I procrastinate.

I would like to tag the following people: Heather at Skinny Laminx, H is for Home Harbinger, Marie at Marie In Wonderland, Paul at Sweet Paul, Uncle Beefy at The Bedlam of Beefy and Francesca at Mrs Eliot Books.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

yes, back from the sun and catching up. looking forward to seeing what patterns you come up with. i'm totally out of the working habit. might give myself another week to settle in...or procrastinate you might say!

will post my random things soon. x

Biba said...

Fab pics :) We are more similar than i realised - I totally agree on every single one except i'm not addicted to coffee, tea instead!