The lovely Biba over at Inspiration Bubble tagged me. These are the rules: Write 6 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you, post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged.
So, here goes:
1. I'm a compulsive shopper of pottery with retro patterns. (As you might have realized if you've visited this blog before).
2. I hope to someday make use of all the pattern inspiration I have gathered up and try to make some patterns myself. Fabric print, possibly.
3. Almost all my furniture is either Ikea or vintage finds/hand-me-downs.
4. I've become addicted to coffee (just as well I have enough cups to support my addiction).
5. I hope to one day own an Eames rocker, preferably with a greyish glassfibre seat and waltnut runners.
6. I procrastinate.
I would like to tag the following people: Heather at Skinny Laminx, H is for Home Harbinger, Marie at Marie In Wonderland, Paul at Sweet Paul, Uncle Beefy at The Bedlam of Beefy and Francesca at Mrs Eliot Books.